Domestic Merchandise Return & Credit Issuance Policy
Wholesale Footwear Canada, a division of MLMs Images Inc strives to accommodate the requests and queries of our customers. In order to return any of our items for credit, you must meet certain conditions in our company policy.
To be eligible for credit, all returns must meet the following conditions:
1. Merchandise was ordered directly from Wholesale Footwear Canada. and supported by a MLMs Images, Inc. invoice.
2. Full credit will be given on goods returned due to manufacturing defect or Wholesale Footwear Canada shipping error. In no event shall our liability extend beyond the credit of product cost. Shipment of replacement merchandise is limited to the cheapest cost of ground shipments only. Cross merchandise will be charged before MLMs Images, Inc. receives the return merchandise.
3. Returns for reasons other than the above are subject to a 50% handling and restocking fee. In addition, the customer is responsible for arranging return shipment and any associated costs.
4. No credit will be given until the returned merchandise has been thoroughly inspected and evaluated by Wholesale Footwear Canada. Upon approval you will receive an e-mail notification detailing credit.
5. Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of the invoice date. Returns after 14 days of the invoice date will receive a maximum of 50% of the invoice value. No returned merchandise will be accepted after three (3) months from the invoice date.
6. Merchandise must be in the original packaging, clean, unused, and in sellable condition. Returns will NOT be accepted if the returned merchandise is not in its original packaging, or if the packaging bears any handwritten marks such as style and/or sizing. All stickers or labeling applied to the packaging or the merchandise itself must be removed prior to returning; otherwise, a 25% service charge will be assessed.
7. No credit will be given on goods that have been altered in any way, or show signs of tampering or excessive wear, or from closeout "all sales final" offers. MLMs Images, Inc. reserves the right for final judgment in this regard.
8. MLMs Images, Inc reserves the right to refuse returns due to claims relative to merchandise's sizing, fitting, color, or dimensions. Wholesale Footwear Canada has the final say in this regard.
9. Credits may not be redeemed for cash, and can be applied to open invoices and future orders only.
Domestic (Canada) Merchandise Return Procedure
1. Please call us at 1-306.870.7463 or email us for return authorization. A Return RA# (Return Authorization number) and or Label will be issued. A RMA will be issued only when the return is due to 1) MLMs Images, Inc shipping error or 2) a manufacturing defect. Please make sure you request the RMA# and affix the label in accordance to step 3 listed below, or your package will be refused when it arrives at the warehouse!
2. Completely fill out the Merchandise Return Form (or report details in an e-mail) and attach it with the returned merchandise. Without complete information as seen on the Merchandise Return Form, returned merchandise is subject to a 25% service charge.
3. Write the RMA# and when applicable affix the Return Label to the outside of the shipping parcel to be returned. Merchandise received without an RMA# issued by MLMs Images, Inc will be refused and returned unopened to the sender. MLMs Images, Inc. is not responsible for the shipping charge incurred from returns without RMA #.
4. All returns must be prepaid. Collect returns, authorized or not, will be refused.
5. All returns due to Wholesale Footwear Canada shipping error or a manufacturing defect must be shipped using the ground service. Return shipping costs on customer accounts will not be credited back to customer.